1. Privacy principles
We at Helios recognize that the privacy of our customers who visit this website and are committed to maintain the privacy and security of the personal information provided by you in context of our services. We want you to be informed of our commitment to protect the privacy of your personal and financial information with the following privacy principles and practices.
2. What personally identifiable information is collected from you?
We collect information from you regarding name, Email ID, Phone Number etc.
4. How we use, collect, and retain customer information
We collect, retain, and use information about you only when we reasonably believe that it will help administer our business or provide products, services, and other opportunities to you.
5. Use of collected information
We use information’ that you provide during a visit to our website to respond to your specific requests, to provide the best possible service to you, including providing the latest information about products and services offered by us, and to comply with any applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements. We also may maintain a log or record of the communications between you and us via our website to ensure that proper and timely follow-ups to your request or comments have occurred and to measure our website’s effectiveness as a communications vehicle
6. How we limit access to customer information by our employees
7. Our security procedures to protect customer information
We follow best security practices to help prevent unauthorized access to confidential information about you.
8. Disclosing our privacy commitment to you we want you to understand our commitment to personal privacy.
- A customer who has established a relationship with us
- A visitor to Helios’s web site
please send an e-mail to us at email@example.com